Thursday, October 12, 2006

Mom, I'm Not Sure About These


I think they are ADORABLE, but I'm not convinced that Mike will let me use them in Bean's room. He might think they are a little too girly.

(Man, I almost slipped! I had his name typed in there for a second! It sure is hard referring to him as "the baby" or Bean, now that he has a name. But I must admit, I haven't told the whole world yet, so I'm doing good so far.)

3 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Ronni said...

Well, use them for a bathmat, then.

I didn't realize they had butterflies on them.

I guess they're for you, and not for Bean.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Ronni said...

Put them all together and call it a yoga mat.

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like them...but I do have to agree it is a little girly. You could always give them to say a friend, with two beautiful baby girls! (Well, not baby girls but they will always be babies to her.) I don't have anyone in particular in mind... =)~ They are adorable though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home