Time Warner Cable SUCKS!!!!!
I have been having trouble with the cable company for quite some time now. I am ready to go into the office on Mays Street and just throw the cable box at the first person I encounter.
It all started back in September when I voluteered for an opportunity to test a joint venture between Time Warner Cable and Sprint. My District Manager sent an e-mail asking for volunteers, and being the person that I am, I thought it sounded interesting. Also, they were offering to reimburse $50 a month on my cable bill, and all of my expenses for the phone I signed up for.
Before I go any further with tis story, I have to say that when I look back at the whole situation, I realize that I was stupid for even participating. I willingly and knowingly agreed to take part in an experimental program consisting of a partnership between the two most un-customer-service-friendly companies on the planet. I knew my previous experiences with Sprint involving a personal account which I cancelled due to their Customer Service Department AND I know my current and previous experiences with the same department at Time Warner. What I don't know is what I was thinking. Hind sight is always 20/20, right?
To continue, when I had the Sprint Phone added to my Time Warner account, the gentleman who set it up made a mistake and did not add the Data Services Package that I requested which resulted in over eighty dollars in usage charges. I called Sprint about it and they said that since I had no Data Services Package on my account and since I had used such services, I am responsible for the charges. If I wanted a credit for the charges, Time Warner would have to assume responsibility for the mistake. Time Warner told me that since it was a Sprint phone, Sprint would have to give me the credit to my bill.
November 30, I requested the phone and the whole trial experience to be cancelled. That did NOT happen!!!!! I have been running around in circles between Sprint "Customer Service" and Time Warner "Customer Service" ever since.
I'm still being charged over $70 on my cable bill each month for the service on the cell phone. Time Warner still has not applied a credit to my account for the overage charges. They keep referring me back to Sprint.
The result of all of this is a cable bill amounting to over $500, over half of which I should not have to pay for, and I have also recieved a direct bill from Sprint in the sum of $180 bucks charging me for services on the SAME CELL PHONE! The bastards are trying to double bill me for services I requested to be cancelled three months ago!
Nobody in "Customer Service" for either company is willing to even TRY to fix this error. The way I see it, the only part of this for which I am responsible is the GRAND error in judgement I made when I agreed to participate in a joint venture between the two most evil corporations on the planet!
There's that hind sight thing again.


1 Comments:
Better Business Bureau
7 On Your Side
Whatever regulatory agency applies
Go For It.
Post a Comment
<< Home