I'm Officially a Milk Cow
I have been feeling a bit like a milk cow ever since Ethan came along. There is one drawback to being his only source of nourishment.
In the recent days, it seams that my son has a bottomless pit for a stomach. I hear this only gets worse as kids, especially boys, get older. But right now I don't think my nipples can keep up with his hunger. It hurts to feed him every hour and a half or so, it seems like he can't get filled up or something.
So I went to Target and bought an electric breast pump.
Now I really feel like a milk cow!
I pumped out a 4 ounce bottle for Ethan's supper, and I got a break for a little while and managed to get dinner made for Mommy and Daddy, too.

And Daddy got some good bonding time in!


1 Comments:
Sounds like that pump is a wonderful thing. Now, at least, you can get some idea of how much Ethan is getting.
Post a Comment
<< Home