Monday, January 15, 2007

My New Love





Ethan Michael Blevins was born at 9:44 a.m. and weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs. 13 oz.! I am so awed and amazed that this beautiful boy was inside me for so long. And now he's here. And he's mine. And he's wonderful!

He's already learned to breast-feed. He's already pooped four times. My son is a mere nine hours old and he's already an over-achiever! Right now he's hungry again, and that takes both hands at the moment.

Will post more soon!

3 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger Ronni said...

Ya did good, Kid!

 
At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Vanessa! And a warm WELCOME to Ethan Michael, a gorgeous boy!

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Nessa said...

Thank you!

I hope everyone likes baby pictures, because this blog is about to become my baby album! (As soon as I can figure out how to upload enough pictures to satisfy myself.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home