Friday, January 19, 2007

I Can't Get Enough




I do hope everyone likes to look at baby pictures. It seems like Michael and I can't take enough of them, and Blogger certainly can't upload them fast enough.

I guess part of the problem is that our new camera (bought specifically for the purpose of torturing everyone with photo after photo of our handsome son) takes quite high quality snapshots which create large files to transfer. The other part of the problem is that we have so many photos. But I don't really consider that a problem except that I can't decide which ones are the cutest.

Personally, I think they are all publishing-worthy but I didn't start this blog just to share baby pictures. I do have things to say about stuff, but right now, this gorgeous little boy is EVERYTHING. I can't get over how handsome he is. With the parents he has, I don't see how he could have come out anything other than handsome.


These pictures were taken Tuesday morning after we had been up pretty much all night. Can you tell? We look so tired. I expect we'll have these same looks on our faces for the next ... 18 years.

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Ronni said...

We cute.

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep them coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home