How Did That Fit?
First, I want to warn you that this is completely and totally disgusting, but I HAD to share this with the world.
This morning and for the past couples of days or so, Ethan has sounded a little clogged when he breathes through his nose. I have used the little blue bulb sucky thing quite a few times over the weekend and pulled a few tiny baby boogers out of his nose, but there was still that snotty clogged sound as he sucked air through his tiny little nostrils.
Today, I dedcided I would not give up until the clog was cleared.
So we had our little wrestling match. (Although I do have to say, Ethan takes the process rather well compared to some babies I have seen. I only have to gently hold his head straight, I don't have to hold him down.) The results were astounding!

That blob above the dime is a BOOGER! I put the dime in the frame for a little perspective. I cannot believe this big huge disgusting booger came out of such a cute little button nose. I don't even have boogers that big!
I apologize for the content matter, but this had to be posted for the sake of the Greater Good.
The proud parent strikes again.


1 Comments:
Oh, God, Vanessa! When Addy paid for that photography course, I don't think she had this in mind.
Though she would probably have got a chuckle out of it!
Post a Comment
<< Home