I'M BAACK!
I stopped blogging on May 28th, 2007 due to the fact that I learned that The Hag had been reading. I decided that, since I didn't want her (mainly her) OR Mr. A-1 Asshole aka Dad having any type of contact with my son, I thought it would be best if I quit giving updates.
But I miss my blog. I miss having a place to vent. I miss having a place to brag about Ethan. I miss writing. I decided that I should not sacrifice my own outlet just because I was unknowingly handing out information about my life to the one (or two) person(s) whom I have tried so unbelievably hard to exclude. (Although, I really do think I might be able to have some kind of relationship with my father if it weren't for that woman he married.)
So much has happened in the months I have been gone that I could never just pick up where I left off. So I guess I'm starting over in a way. There's too much to catch up on. Main points being:
Ethan is growing like a weed and learning new things every day. Dur.
We lost Jim in a great tragedy last August. Ronnis Rants has more info on that one. The whole thing has been almost surreal for me, but that's nothing in comparison. Just different.
I'm having issue after issue come up concerning my health and quality of life, but who doesn't?
That just about sums it up in a very small nutshell.
Now that you're as caught up as you're going to be, I can get on with my blogging.
Hold on to your hats!


1 Comments:
I'm so glad you have come out of the woodwork! Who cares what anyone thinks...you are bound to run into those people somewhere around town, so don't worry about it.
Post a Comment
<< Home