Sorry!
I'm officially a bad blogger. I have not been keeping up with this thing at all. I've been busy lately, and things are about to get much busier.
I have an interview on Thursday for a second job. As it turns out, I can't afford my son. Surprise, surprise. I'm hoping a second job will help me to catch up on bills. I'm also hoping a second job will not completely burn me out.
I'm not looking forward to the amount of quality time I will be missing. I'm sure that Ethan and Mike will be ok, but it hurts that I wont have any time to spend with them.
I still can't believe that Ethan is already over three months old! I still can't believe that I just turned 26! And my first Mother's Day is coming soon. Good Golly, this year is going by FAST!
I'll try to keep up with my blogging, and I know I need to post more pictures, but not today.


2 Comments:
Vanessa, I am so sorry that you have to do this. Hopefully, it won't be for long.
You've been tagged. See my entry titled "Seven Random Things About Me."
Post a Comment
<< Home