I Am A Culinary GENIUS!!!!
I was trying to figure out what to do with the chicken tenders I thawed out. I had decided to coat them with barbecue sauce and bake them. So I went into the kitchen, and as I was pre-heating the oven, I saw the leftover cornbread from night before last. A light-bulb went off.
I have onions and celery! I have spices! I can make some cornbread stuffing!
I threw together a quick cornbread stuffing and put it in my handy dandy 8X8 Pyrex dish. I put the tenders on top of that. I smothered the whole thing with creamy chicken herb soup and I baked it for about forty minutes at 35o degrees.
I made half a bag of frozen corn to go on the side.
It was easy. It was quick. It was DELICIOUS!


1 Comments:
I'm not even sure what I fixed! I took several bags of unidentifiable leftovers and threw them into some leftover beans, heated the whole thing up and added a can of Ro-Tel.
Jim liked it.
Post a Comment
<< Home