Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Some People Suck!

THE CUSTOMER is now officially THE ASSHOLE CUSTOMER! He got me SICK! I'm praying right now to whichever god covers illness that it is NOT walking pneumonia! I don't know what it is, but it better not be THAT.

I had to call in to work today. That's 80 bucks plus whatever sales I'm not going to make out of my next paycheck. I can't afford this crap!

I called the doc's office and since I'm almost 22 weeks preggers and I told them I was exposed to walking pneumonia, they managed to get me in today. Man! It's like being knocked up put me on some VIP list or something! People open doors for me, they let me go before them in line at Target, and they even squeeze me in right away at the doctor's office!

I'm still having trouble getting used to all the attention. No autographs, please.

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My son will be 14 in January. Six foot two, still growing, eyes of blue, blonde hair, I grow them big and handsome. He is my biological child. I also have an adopted daughter you mom has lots of pictures of.

He was a BIG baby and I was enourmously pregnant with him. I was in our local Meijer's (sort of like a Super Wal-Mart but more upscale, like I will actually buy clothes there that I can wear). Anyway.

Some random older crazy lady came up to me and put her hand on my very preggers stomach and said, "You're having a girl! You're going to have her in three weeks. I can just tell." All the while rubbing my stomach.

I was creeped out to no end. I KNEW I was having a boy (no doubt whatsoever on the ultrasound) and he wasn't due for five weeks. I had all these horrible dreams in the meantime.

Needless to say, she was just some crazy old nutjob.

Oh, and I also used to dream that I gave birth to a St. Bernard puppy instead of a baby.

Being pregnant is fun in a really surreal sort of way.

Make sure you get at least one bare big belly picture! I missed that and I regret it.

Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home